Located in a beautiful calm and green environment, this small building of recent construction, spread over three levels, is in the immediate vicinity of public transport, shops, schools and other amenities (Landi, Migros, BCV, bakery, restaurants, schools )
The center of Lausanne is quickly accessible (15 minutes) by road from Berne, as well as the village center of Mézières (2 minutes)
Modern and very bright, this apartment offers you excellent comfort and a magnificent open view of the countryside and a beautiful double height space (6m), thus making it possible to integrate the day and night spaces, keeping the privacy.
It is distributed over two levels, as follows:
Access level (day):
- Access to the double height space.
- A dining room with with access to a habitable balcony of approx. 5m2
- A beautiful fully equipped open kitchen, central island with sink
- A living room opening onto a habitable balcony of approx. 7m2, with magnificent open views of the countryside
- Electric blind, sliding patio doors
- 1 guest WC with washing column
- 3 bedrooms, 2 with their wardrobes
- 1 bathroom / WC
- 1 large open space on the lower floor, ideal for a TV lounge or possibly an office
- Numerous built-in wardrobes
Private laundry in the apartment, laundry in the building, access to transport and amenities, pleasant environment.
Building located in a small private, dead end road, ideal for small families
Monthly rent: CHF 2,400.-
Apartment CHF 1'950.- + CHF 250 charges + a box and an outdoor parking space CHF 200.-
Possibility to rent-buy, deduction of the rent (net, excluding charges) if the offer reached us during the 1st year of rental
For anyone interested, please contact by email to arrange a visit.